(Finished) Caption this! 50 Gold bars could be yours!

QueenBQueenB Posts: 983 Community Moderator
edited May 29 in The Fun Area!

Our friends at Candy Crush Jelly Saga came up with a special challenge for all you creative Jelly players out there! 

Don't have a Community account yet? 

Then sign up here to participate.

It's simple: caption the image above! Simply write some awesome, hilarious, or clever text for Yeti and Elsa's speech bubble to enter!
How to participate: all submissions must be posted to this thread.
You can either post your caption in simple text format or re-upload the image above with your caption inside the speech bubble. 
Winners & prizes: We will choose our favorite captions and the grand winner gets 50 Gold bars..... Also three lucky runners-up will get 20 Gold bars each. We will post the winning captions to this thread.
Deadline: Submissions accepted until Wednesday May 29th, 12:00, CET!

Contest Terms & Conditions

Comments

• HockyckoHockycko Posts: 158 ✭✭✭
    Mr.Toffee: "Gosh, I can't figure out why I run out of toilet paper so quickly  thor why there's always a trail of it behind me!"
  • RegalRenzRegalRenz Posts: 4,820 Superstar
    @QueenB I think you mistakenly called Yeti Mr. Toffee.

By perseverance everything reaches its target.

• QueenBQueenB Posts: 983 Community Moderator
    @RegalRenz ;yikes.... 😳

• Crimson_DawnCrimson_Dawn Posts: 1,495 Superstar
    The flower: I use Candysynthesis to convert some into sweet boosters for you!
    Yeti: Don't eat the Jelly Queen's nasty green jelly! I just made that mistake!

Once you're a part of Crimson Dawn, you can't leave. -Dryden Vos, public face of Crimson Dawn.

Do you play Farm Heroes Saga on mobile or Windows 10? Do you hate going through hundreds of requests one at a time? Then open this link below to vote on bringing the "Accept All" button back!
    https://community.king.com/en/farm-heroes-saga/discussion/260141/please-vote-accept-all-button-on-windows-10-and-mobiles
  • Stefaniapinucci1Stefaniapinucci1 Posts: 10 ✭✭
    Non capisco come funziona vorrei interagire
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 17,839 Superstar
    Here is my entry.

You can find out more about our Superstars here
    Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.
    Newbies, this is for you!  We always run contests on all the King games where you have a chance to earn some gold bars.  Check them out here
  • cjoplin17cjoplin17 Posts: 16 ✭✭
    Across how many countries can you spread the jelly?   

We are a country?!?
    Oops! I made a typo in my original post! The flower is supposed to say: I use Candysynthesis to convert soda into sweet boosters for you!

Once you're a part of Crimson Dawn, you can't leave. -Dryden Vos, public face of Crimson Dawn.

Do you play Farm Heroes Saga on mobile or Windows 10? Do you hate going through hundreds of requests one at a time? Then open this link below to vote on bringing the "Accept All" button back!
    https://community.king.com/en/farm-heroes-saga/discussion/260141/please-vote-accept-all-button-on-windows-10-and-mobiles
  • infantrysoldier03infantrysoldier03 Posts: 2
     <3 lol
    edited May 24
    Here goes.

• QueenBQueenB Posts: 983 Community Moderator
    Fantastic job guys and thanks for participating 🤗

And here are the winners for the 50 Gold bars:

@infantrysoldier03
    @Elsa
    @RegalRenz

Congratulations to all of you, really great captions :)

Congratulations also goes to @Crimson_Dawn and @cjoplin17, you have all earned your self 20 Gold bars on the game. @Hockycko, I was not able to find your Jelly game :(  Can you confirm the Game ID again so I can add the 20 Gold bars?

Don't miss out on the next challenge here 😉

• ElsaElsa Posts: 17,839 Superstar
    I won!  Wow thanks @QueenB, I really need the gold bars in this game!  Congratulations to all the winners!
    You can find out more about our Superstars here
    Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.
    Newbies, this is for you!  We always run contests on all the King games where you have a chance to earn some gold bars.  Check them out here
    Thanks, @QueenB! I'm just glad I won something. Other than the hidden character challenge this is the first thing I've won from the community!

Thanks @QueenB and congratulations to all the winners.

• HockyckoHockycko Posts: 158 ✭✭✭
    edited May 31
    Congrats winners!! @QueenB I don't play this game anymore, actually and participated just for fun. I also didn't think I'd win anything lol You're welcome to give it to someone else ☺️