🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Can’t Log into Candy Crush Jelly Saga

therainbird
therainbird Posts: 4 Newbie
Hi,

I am unable to log into this game because only part of the login window is displayed and the window will not scroll.  Screenshot is below.  I am running version 2.20.5 on an iPad 2.

Any guidance on how to resolve this would be much appreciated, as I can’t save my levels until I can log into my account.

Thanks!

Answers

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    @therainbird Welcome to our Community 😀

I will need you to try reinstalling the game app and see if that helps. It usually fixes most issues please note that any progress on the mobile device that has not been synchronized with Facebook/ Kingdom at this stage will be lost.

However, all the progress that is currently saved on Facebook/Kingdom can easily be retrieved, once you have reconnected the device successfully. 

Regrettably, you will lose any saved boosters and messages. I would recommend using these up before re-installing, if possible.

Let me know how it goes :)

• therainbird
    I was unaware until yesterday that levels had to be explicitly saved to a FB or Kingdom account.  (My ignorance - I can own it.)  So I didn't have a Kingdom account until yesterday, when I discovered that I needed one to transfer my game progress to my new iPad.  Hence the reason I'm trying to log into my account.  (FWIW, I have been able to successfully save/transfer to my new iPad my progress in three other King games using my account.)

Syncing/saving via FB is off the table for me.  So I am wondering if there are any other options for me to save my game progress.  By any chance would syncing the app in iTunes work at all, or does an iTunes sync only back up the app itself and not the game progress info?
  • QueenB
    We don't recommend backing up trough iTunes as we can't guaranty that it will be saved as this is out of our control, so Kingdom is what you should go for.

However I do believe you have successfully created a Kingdom account and synced your games as I was able to locate a game record, but Jelly is still on level 1 and this I can manually restore for you id you let me know which level you're supposed to be on.

• therainbird
    Yes, I have created a King account and synced my other games.  I am currently on Level 920 in Candy Crush Jelly Saga.  It would be great if you could restore my progress to there so I can pick up where I left off on my new iPad.  Thank you!
  • QueenB
    Done 😉

The next time you open the game, your Candy Crush Jelly Saga should be on level 920 🙌
  • therainbird
    Got it!  Thank you!
  • QueenB
  • thegamingfarmer
    thegamingfarmer Posts: 8 Level 2
    Same issue for me as well. I think I'm on level 1100
  • QueenB
    Welcome to our Community @thegamingfarmer😃

Are you saying that you have lost your Candy Crush Jelly Saga game progress? If yes, which device are you playing on and have you tried reinstalling the game app?

Also, are you Facebook or Kingdom connected? 
  • thegamingfarmer
    thegamingfarmer Posts: 8 Level 2
    edited June 2019
    I had to switch to a new device. Now it's a luge android version 4.4.2 I've had a kingdom account for quite some time and jelly saga only half of the log in window shows up. I switched my other games with no problems

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?