🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Jelly Queen has a problem

Options
_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,693 Sweet Legend
edited March 2021 in Off-topic

Jelly Queen realizes that the rest is not working at all, so she gets back into her ship and heads towards Gelatine Grotto.  Unfortunately, because she didn’t get a peaceful rest and her mind was still thinking of where to go next, her ship starts to bounce off the walls which causes the jelly cubes to fall.  She didn’t realize how exhausted she was.  “Maybe I should have taken more time to rest,” Jelly Queen says to herself. “I better get hold of my trust-worthy helper, Liquorice Larry, to help me catch those monklings.  I also have to call Cupcake Carl to help me catch those pufflers.  I will have to warn Cupcake Carl that he will have to do a thorough search for those pufflers because they love to run and hide underneath that frosting.

“Hello, Carl is that you?, “ she asks. “I need you to go out there to capture some pufflers for me.  My ship just bounced off the walls in Gelatine Grotto and I lost all my jelly.  They will be hard to catch because they love to run and hide so you will have to think fast in order to get them.”

Cupcake Carl is very excited and loves to help Jelly Queen. He is a faithful servant to the Jelly Queen, who also wishes to rule the candy world, alongside her. He is a blue cupcake.  He has a crooked smile and wears a purple mask with two big bushy purple eyebrows. He has two horns by the side of his head, also making him resemble the devil. One side of his horn is broken, while the other side has blue frosting on its top. He also has two big fists that are attached to two long skinny arms.  He first appears in the game at level 21.  In the Frosty Fudge Fields episode, he is jumping on the marshmallow house, where pufflers live.  You will always find him in the puffler boss levels and to defeat him you have to find the given number of pufflers before he does.

Puffler is the cutest little creature that King created!  They hide under frosting, so you must clear the frosting to release it.  This level type has a similar mechanism as the frosting level type in Candy Crush Soda Saga.  Candy fish always finds the pufflers which are hiding under the frosting. However, if they hide again, candy fish hits random frosting until the pufflers are revealed.

“I will get those pufflers if it’s the last thing that I do for my Jelly Queen,” says Cupcake Carl and off he goes!

Jelly Queen realizes that she needs more help because Cupcake Carl can only go after the pufflers.  What about the monklings?  She has to contact Licorice Larry to help her  so following along to learn more about him here.

Now that she has spoken to Cupcake Carl, Jelly Queen contacts Liquorice Larry next.

Let’s continue – Meet Liquorice Larry, another faithful servant

Start at the beginning - Once upon a time in the Cotton Candy Clouds …………

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?