🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Jenny finds Uncle Yeti trapped

_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
edited April 2021 in Off-topic

“Oh no, what happened to Uncle Yeti,” says Jenny.  “Jelly Queen has trapped him in her green jelly.“ 

You will usually see Jelly Queen on all the jelly boss levels where she loves to spread green jellies all over. To clear the jelly levels, you have to remove all her green jelly.  But she is sneaky because when it’s her turn, she will spread more of her green jelly taking it away from your jelly.  It’s not that easy trying to defeat her! If you click/tap to end any of her levels, she will appear in the middle of the screen and throw her green jelly at the screen before the game over screen appears. 

“Hang in there Uncle Yeti, “ says Jenny.  “I will find a way to get you out of there!  She gets into her blimp and follows Jelly Queen.

Do you think Jenny can get her uncle out of that jelly mold?  What do you think it would take to do it?

Jelly Queen is too fast for Jenny, but she is trying to keep up.  Suddenly she looks down and realizes that she is flying over Cupcake Crest.  What’s going on?  “Now she has jellied a monkling and a puffler,” says Jenny.  “She really is an evil queen!”

As they all reach Strawberry Sunrise, Jenny finally catches up with the Jelly Queen’s ship.  “Wait a minute, what’s going on?”, thinks Jenny.  Cupcake Carl jumps out of the ship and bounces off the balloons.  Jenny swoops down and chases him away.  “He is not going to fool me,” Jenny says.  “I’ll get you Cupcake Carl and then I want you to release my uncle from the green jelly where he is trapped”.

Jelly Queen is excited because she has accomplished a lot today.  She jellified Mr. Yeti, a monkling and a puffler, but she is exhausted. 

She decides that she has to take a break, so she jumps back into her ship and flies off to her home in Polka Plateau.  She is so evil that her mind is constantly thinking of new ways to trap everyone.  As much as she tries to get a peaceful rest, her mind is jumping from one thing to another.  “This rest is not working for me,” she says.  “I might as well go back out there and take a lot more jelly with me.”

What do you think might happen next? 

Let’s continue – Jelly Queen has a problem

Start at the beginning - Once upon a time in the Cotton Candy Clouds …………

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?