Attention!

Spiffie02Spiffie02 Posts: 24
I have come back! Even though I was banned! But guess what? I have seen the light! Before I was -well let's just say I was something that rhymes with witch. But now I am here to spread the love and joy! I want to apologize to @Sophfia. I was mean to her for no reason. And to @firebombmarkus. I was mean to you even though you were kind. Also @Elsa, I am so sorry I put you on the dumb list. Thank you for reporting me! otherwise I might have done more harm.  I apologise to the community for the tension I caused. Please accept my apology.

You may be wondering why the change of heart. Well, I have found a great thing! I invite you to guess what it is!

Comments

• QueenBQueenB Posts: 1,352 Community Moderator
    Welcome back @Spiffie02 and thank you for wanting to take part in our Community again πŸ€—

As to what you have found, that's a tough one πŸ€”

Farm Heroes Saga - The studio is hunting for feedback, share yours here

• Rafaella123Rafaella123 Posts: 2
    Hello @Spiffie02

Happy to hear you've seen the light and that you hare here to spread the love and joy (that's always a good thing and pretty sure Karma will give it back to you   ;)
    Curious wins me so can i ask what great thing made you change? 
    Pleaaaase share your knowledge with the community! I'm sure i'm not the only one who wants to see also the light   :)
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 18,658 Superstar
    Hi @Spiffie02, so happy to hear that you have had a change of heart!  I saw that you posted in my contest and I am very happy that you are now going to get involved in the community. 

So what great thing did you find?  Did you see the light?
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

❀️  Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.

❀️ Newbies, this is for you!  Check out all the King game contests here

❀️ Please check out the stories that I created here.

• sophfiasophfia Posts: 77 ✭✭
    Yay!!!! I forgive you! What caused the change?
  • Spiffie02Spiffie02 Posts: 24
    Thank you guys! Well, I found Jesus!!!
    Hello
  • firebombmarkusfirebombmarkus Posts: 7,176 Superstar
    edited August 7
    Apology accepted. Wow, you found Jesus in 1 day? @Spiffie02 I am impressed!
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

The only way outside is inside. Namaste πŸ™πŸ»
    🌈
    Check out the first ever Superstar Summer contest and win some gold bars here 😍
    🌈
    Guess my score in Farm Heroes Saga and earn some gold here
    🌈
    Give us your feedback on The Royal Championship in Jelly Saga here
    🌈
    Vote for portal to navigate between levels in Friends Saga here

Thanks to.a friend of mine! I owe it all toher!