🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Kimmy joins Tiffi in her adventures

_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
edited August 2019 in Off-topic

After they finish eating lunch and cleaning up the kitchen, Tiffi wants to take Kimmy out to show her how her new power works.  She gets dressed and Kimmy is surprised but pleased at the change in her sister.

“Tiffi, I love your new look,” says Kimmy. 

“Thank you Kimmy,“ she says.  “Have you heard that I now have this power?  I don’t know if you ever received my last few messages that I sent in the bottles.  It was telling you how I help the players who play Candy Crush Friends Saga.  Whenever they have difficulty with a level, they can choose me to help them.  Once they collect enough red candies I throw some fishies out on the board.  It’s been a lot of fun.  Maybe one day, if you come here more often, you might get some power too.  We’ll have to ask the studio if they can give you some power.

So, they spent the afternoon together and had a lot of fun catching up with what each other had been doing. 

The days went fast and then it was Friday.  Tiffi realized that she hadn’t chosen those chocolate recipes yet so she took out Yeti’s recipe book and asked Kimmy to help her choose some things to bring to the picnic.

“I know that Yeti loves chocolate,” Tiffi says.  “I need your help Kimmy.  I want to bring some special chocolate treat for Yeti.  He’s been through such a rough time being jellified by Jelly Queen.  Dad said that he’s going to bring some candy from his candy shop since Dad and Yeti are best friends.  But I would like to bring some candy snack just for him.  What do you think about the potato chips dipped in chocolate?  They would be a sweet and salty treat.  Do you think Yeti would like that?”

“What about this recipe,” Kimmy says.  “Look at those chocolate spiders!  That looks very interesting.  Yummy!”

So Tiffi decides that together they can make the chocolate spiders.  Then Kimmy can help her choose a cake and maybe one other thing that they can bring for everyone.

“Girls, what are you doing?”, says Mr. Toffee.  “It smells really good in here but what a mess you are making!  I hope that you are both going to clean this up when you are done.”

The phone rings and Red Rabbit is calling to check in with Tiffi. 

“Are we still on for tomorrow?” questions Red Rabbit.  “I spoke to Olivia and she is very excited to be getting together with all of us.  Is Misty coming?”

“Yes, Misty said that she will meet us at Cotton Candy Clouds tomorrow around noon time,” says Tiffi.  “Kimmy is here with me and we are making some chocolate treats to bring tomorrow.  My father is also coming with us.  What time will you be there tomorrow?”

They finish their conversation and decide that they will meet everyone there around noon time.  Now Tiffi just wants to check in with Jenny to see if she needs anything for the picnic.

“Jenny, this is Tiffi,” she says.  “How is your uncle doing?  Any better with his sleeping?  Kimmy is here with me and she is joining us tomorrow along with Dad.  You know that they were neighbours when your uncle used to live here, and they are best friends, so he doesn’t want to miss out on having a chance to see his best friend again.  Red Rabbit, Misty and Olivia will be joining us too.  Is anyone else coming?”

Jenny couldn’t really speak because her uncle was sitting in the room with her and it was supposed to be a surprise so she couldn’t answer Tiffi regarding anyone else coming. 

“Tiffi, I’d love to find more time to talk to you,” Jenny says.  “I am preparing lunch for my uncle so how about I catch up with you later on.”

They say their goodbyes and Tiffi is so excited about going to the picnic tomorrow.

Follow along as Tiffi, Kimmy and Mr. Toffee start their adventure to Cotton Candy Clouds HERE.

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?