🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Jenny calls Nutcracker

Options
_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,693 Sweet Legend
edited August 2019 in Off-topic

Jenny is getting a bit worried because she hasn’t heard from Dachs or Nutcrakcer saying that they couldn’t come.  She hopes that Jelly Queen didn’t see them walking and chose to jellify them.

“Nutcracker, where are you?” questioned Jenny.  “You, Dachs and Misty should have been here by now.  Where are you?  Are you still coming here?”

Nutcracker sounds a bit stressed out as he speaks to Jenny.  You can hear it in his voice.

“Oh Jenny, you won’t believe what happened,” Nutcracker says.  “I was on my way to the picnic and I was supposed to get Misty along the way.  When I found her, she had been trapped by Cupcake Carl. 

He has ensnared Misty in a layer of frosting and was holding her hobby-horse hooves hostage!  So, I had to stop to ‘Save Misty’. 

She is now free, and we are on the way.  Dachs told me that he was going to be late because he had to help some of the players in Candy Crush Friends Saga.  He told me to tell you not to wait for him to eat.  See you soon!”

Yeti and Mr. Toffee returned, and they had the bucket of fishes for Tiffi and Kimmy. 

“Thank you my dear niece,” Yeti sways.  “You made me a very happy uncle.  I am the luckiest character alive!  You got me out of that green jelly and brought me home.  You also made this picnic with all my friends and even my best friend Mr. Toffee is here.”

They ate all the food that they brought.  Red Rabbit was thrilled  to see a whole bag of carrots.  He asked if he could take the leftover carrots back home.  He thought it might be a good idea to have these yummy carrots with him when he meets up with that cute little bunny girl. 

Jenny has a surprise for Tiffi, Kimmy and Mr. Toffee here.

If you arrived here, you might want to start at the beginning of Part 2 ...

If you haven't read Part 1 then you can start the entire story HERE.

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?