🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Here at last!

Options
_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
edited August 2019 in Off-topic

Surprise Yeti!  We’ve come to join you in your picnic today!

“We are so excited that you are home again,” says Tiffi.  “I can’t believe what Jelly Queen did to you.  Did you know that she is really good friends with Rancid from Dairy District?  They are both so much alike.  Always looking to create havoc. “

“Oh Yeti, I have to tell you what happened to Rancid,’ Kimmy says.  “We stopped along the way at Dairy District to get some carrots for Red Rabbit.  We picked up a bagful of carrot cropsies.  Amelia started telling us how much havoc he caused and since he was so fed up with all of them interfering he decided to leave Dairy District and go help his friend Jelly Queen with her jellifying.  So, Yeti please be careful when you walk around this area.  Now you not only have Jelly Queen, but you also have Rancid helping her.  I don’t want them to catch you again.”

Kimmy gives Yeti a big hug and tells him how happy she is to see him again.  They all start chatting at the same time because they are so excited to see each other.

“Jenny, I completely forgot to ask Bubblegum Troll if he wanted to join us, “ Tiffi says.  “We saw him as we were getting ready to cross the bridge in Candy Town.  He was sitting underneath the bridge.  I apologized for not having contacted him sooner but wanted to know if he could join us here today.  The clouds in the sky were getting really dark and he reminded us how much he hates being out in the rain so he declined the invitation.  I told him that we’d stop by on the way home to tell him who was here.”

Red Rabbit can’t wait to tell Tiffi about this girl bunny that keeps looking at him.

“Tiffi, I have a question to ask you,” Red Rabbit says.  Let’s find out what Red Rabbit has to say here.

If you arrived here, you might want to start at the beginning of Part 2 ...

If you haven't read Part 1 then you can start the entire story HERE.

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?