Issues with a purchase!

CFH420cfhCFH420cfh Posts: 4
edited September 10 in Discussions
This game did me Soo wrong I'm urging people not to spend money on these games they will not replace it if something goes wrong

Comments

• donnakesslerdonnakessler Posts: 42 ✭✭
    What went wrong for you?  Have been playing for a couple of years, some levels are very frustrating and have spent money on boosters. The game is Solid and support is great!!!  Is there anything that I can help you with?
  • CFH420cfhCFH420cfh Posts: 4
    Yeah I spent money on gold and it only gave me half of it so I started messaging them and they responded with crap.
    What level are you having trouble with?  Maybe I can help?
    I deleted it I downloaded candy crush with friends
    They’re all fun games. Take you’re time. Advice, learn the game before you buy gold or boosters. Most of the games have daily boosters which help you progress. If there are glitches, the admin is usually very quick to fix them. Wish you the best of luck in all the games you choose!!!!😁
  • david965david965 Posts: 5
    edited September 10
    This game did me Soo wrong I'm urging people not to spend money on these games they will not replace it if something goes wrong,I deleted it I downloaded candy crush with friends.

**Edit by CM: link is offtopic** 
  • QueenBQueenB Posts: 2,205 Community Moderator
    Is there anything we can help you with @david965

Farm Heroes Saga - The studio is hunting for feedback, share yours here
    Royal Championship, whaaat 🧐 Check it out here

edited September 12
    Ok well it's obvious y'all have no clue what I'm talking about I'm not talking about that game I'm talking about how it took my money and screwed me learn to listen y'all come on be better than that...