🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Shows lives on the envelope, disappear when I open it! (FIXED on version 2.31.22)!

ChickaDee2019
ChickaDee2019 Posts: 14 Level 2
edited November 2019 in Support
Lives given by friends shown by a number on the envelope disappear when I open it.   The window is blank with only the headline "Messages".  This has never happened until now.

Best Answers

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,570 Community Manager
    Answer ✓

It seems that we have a slight technical issue with our game which is, unfortunately, impacting your gameplay.

Rest assured however that our developers are already aware of this and are working hard to find a resolution as quickly as possible.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused and thanks for your patience while we look into this 😉

• QueenB
    edited October 2019 Answer ✓
    I have some updates on the missing lives! 🙌

The issue will be fixed for players that are updating their game app from 2.29 to 2.30. Game app version 2.30 will be released next week but I don't have a specific day so please keep an eye on the App Store so you don't miss it.

If you currently have the game app version 2.29, you might still have the issue but as mentioned above, the 2.30 version will fix this.

NOTE! If you have updated your game from version 2.29 over to 2.30 and still have the missing live issue, please let me know so I can report this back to the Studio. 

I would like to thank you all for your patience while this is being worked on 🤗
  • QueenB
    Answer ✓
    ashwil said:
    So mine auto updates and wasnt fixed but if I turned that off and then ran updates thru play store it finally pulled down and works...
    Great news guys 🙌🙌🙌

The live issue should now be fixed so if you're playing on mobile, please make sure you have the latest game app version: 2.31.22 installed.

If your auto-updates did not work, try @ashwil suggestion above. If you happen to play on Windows 10, there is an update coming up soon which will fix this issue. 

Any feedback, please let us know and thank you all for your collaboration and patience 🤗

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?