πŸ”₯ Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌢
πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

store unavailable?

Priscilla_Hunt
Priscilla_Hunt Posts: 11 Level 2
I purchased the $64.99 package and kept getting this message after the first day. The game kept freezing and I was unable to connect with friends to request lives, use bars to get extra moves or even to access the game board for my team. All other games work perfect? Please reset my purchase or refund it. Thank you.

Best Answer

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Answer βœ“
    Hi @Priscilla_Hunt and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 

I am so sorry this has happened to you and I completely understand the way you feel. We don't solve these issues here in the Community, hence I will ask you kindly to fill in the contact form hereΒ https://soporto.king.com/support

Fill in all the blank spaces and make sure you are choosing the correct topic (Problems with purchases) and subtopic (Payment queries). Once you fill it in, you will receive an automated email message. You need to reply to that message and explain your issue. If you don't reply to it, they won't reach you at all.

Please let me know if you need assistance. If this solves your problem and you find it helpful, please click on "accept this answer". Thank you for your understanding. Have a wonderful day πŸ€—

Answers

• firebombmarkus
    Answer βœ“
    Hi @Priscilla_Hunt and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 

I am so sorry this has happened to you and I completely understand the way you feel. We don't solve these issues here in the Community, hence I will ask you kindly to fill in the contact form hereΒ https://soporto.king.com/support

Fill in all the blank spaces and make sure you are choosing the correct topic (Problems with purchases) and subtopic (Payment queries). Once you fill it in, you will receive an automated email message. You need to reply to that message and explain your issue. If you don't reply to it, they won't reach you at all.

Please let me know if you need assistance. If this solves your problem and you find it helpful, please click on "accept this answer". Thank you for your understanding. Have a wonderful day πŸ€—

• Priscilla_Hunt
    Priscilla_Hunt Posts: 11 Level 2
    Thanks so much for your help! Us older folks need the extra instructions.Β  = )
  • firebombmarkus
    No problem at all 😊 @Priscilla_Hunt Don't hesitate to ask if you need anything else πŸ˜‰

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?