Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5
    Options

G'Day @DieOmimi

Have you applied here chickie?

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,573 Friends Moderator
    Options

Thanks for tagging me @channie8

I didn't apply. I help where I can and I don't need a title for that. I also don't have enough time. You know, I go to work 8 hours and have a family. It wouldn't be right to get a title and then have far too little time. When I get tagged, I come to see what I can help. It's enough if the players are grateful for it. As I said, I only have time in the evening and that's not enough for a title.

@Lola_Pop knows my opinion on this. Jelly also has at least 4 or 5 game experts. That should be enough for a game.

• Lady_Sarina
    Options

G'day @DieOmimi

OK Chickie no worries, I get it now, oh it's a shame though coz you are just brilliant, with such a thoughtful attitude for the players too, no wonder I thought this was right up your alley :0)

Keep up the good work Chickie 😂 👍💟

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,795 Sweet Legend
    Options

@DieOmimi @channie8

The player expert title is voluntary. You don't get an employment contract or any kind of benefit - payment. It's okay if you become a gamer expert, dear Ina. Many go to work, including the SU, and don't always have time. You don't have to work here 24 hours a day. What you do is enough for the player expert title. Please believe me. You don't have to be here 24 hours. The time you have you are all about helping the players and you are doing it brilliantly and it is enough. Please don't put yourself under pressure. Only the title suits you well and that's why I'm fighting. You know that?! It's all right!!!

@Lola_Pop

German Version

Der Spielerexperte Titel ist freiwillig. Du bekommst keinen Arbeitrsvertrag oder irgendeine Leistung - Bezahlung. Es ist in Ordnung wenn du ein Spielerexperte wirst liebe Ina. Viele gehen auf Arbeit auch die SU und haben nicht immer Zeit. Du mußt hier nicht 24 Stunden tätig sein. Das was du machst, reicht völlig für den Spielerexpertentitel aus. Bitte glaube mir. Du mußt nicht 24 Stunden hier sein. Die Zeit die Du hast, bist du viel um den Spielern zu helfen und du machst es brilliant und es reicht völlig aus. Bitte setze dich nicht unter Druck. Nur der Titel passt gut zu Dir und darum kämpfe ich. Das weist Du?! Es ist alles in Ordnung!!!The player expert title is voluntary. You don't get an employment contract or any kind of benefit - payment. It's okay if you become a gamer expert, dear Ina. Many go to work, including the SU, and don't always have time. You don't have to work here 24 hours a day. What you do is enough for the player expert title. Please believe me. You don't have to be here 24 hours. The time you have you are all about helping the players and you are doing it brilliantly and it is enough. Please don't put yourself under pressure. Only the title suits you well and that's why I'm fighting. You know that?! It's all right!!!Maschinelle Übersetzung

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,573 Friends Moderator
    Options

@Spinnifix it's good as it is. Please leave it at that. Jelly has enough player experts and many dedicated players without titles. That should be enough. 

• Allouna76
    Allouna76 Posts: 190 Level 3
    Options

@lolapop

helloooo

you did not reply to me can I be added???

• Lady_Sarina
    Options

G'Day @Allouna76

Hang in there, I'm sure announcements are coming soon lol

Have you read the discussion in the above link?

There are changes coming and I'm sure they're going to be fantastic!!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?