🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Level 1477 I keep getting Cheated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cat-13
Cat-13 Posts: 539 Level 3
Look at this picture everyone. I had this many times. all the FISH have to do is go down to the ropes, and I would win. NOPE!!! They go everywhere but where they are suppose to go. This has been happening over 20 times now. 20 TIMES!!!!! What out for this level.

Best Answer

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,016 Community Manager
    Answer ✓

Hello again, @Cat-13 !

Do you mean you have to wait for an easier board, or do you think there is an issue in the level?

I spotted something I loved in the Community the other day. It was shared by one of your fellow players, and it refers to Candy Crush Saga, but it can be applied to Candy Jelly as well:

I hope you like it! But if you think there is a technical issue on level 1614, we're here to help you. ❤️

Answers

• Lola_Pop

Hi @Cat-13 !

I've just seen this question in the discussion area and moved it to support. Please accept my apologies for the delayed answer. Did you solve the issue? Did you pass the level?

• Cat-13

Yes I did. It took their computer to do it. Once you get at a certain level, It's not fun anymore. You have to wait until their computer makes a way for you. I'm at 1614. Until their computer gives me enough candy bombs (And not near the end when I only have 5 turns left) and enough orange candies. I'm going to be here a while.

• Lola_Pop
    Answer ✓

Hello again, @Cat-13 !

Do you mean you have to wait for an easier board, or do you think there is an issue in the level?

I spotted something I loved in the Community the other day. It was shared by one of your fellow players, and it refers to Candy Crush Saga, but it can be applied to Candy Jelly as well:

I hope you like it! But if you think there is a technical issue on level 1614, we're here to help you. ❤️

• Cat-13

You have to wait until their computer gives you the winning board. It takes a long time.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?