🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

How to win Boosters and Gold Bars

Options
Bill_Markley
Bill_Markley Posts: 63 Level 3
edited April 2020 in Support

I play Jelly on a PC and have for many years as well Soda,I like the daily bonus boosters but been wondering why there are not ways to win boosters and gold bars like in Soda?

Answers

• Sinaman
    Sinaman Posts: 22 Level 2
    Options

You can win fabulous prizes and Gold bars by winning the Royal Championship and can get boosters on your mobile phone version of CC Jelly by just logging in daily and watering your plants!

Now go spread some jelly!

• Bill_Markley
    Options

I used to get boosters and still have many saved up but that was a long time ago,only get the ones from watering the plant now I only play on a PC,just wish there was more ways to win boosters $ gold bars like in CC Soda

• Bill_Markley
    Options

I have never seen the Royal Championship and dont have a mobile device,I only play on my PC

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,028 Community Manager
    Options

Hello @Bill_Markley and welcome to our Community!

It's nice to see that you think about how to make the game better! Each game has got its different features, and Jelly has got some which let you earn some helpful Boosters as well. However, those features are usually tested for a long time, to make sure you players like them and they are stable enough. If you are not in any of these testing groups, it's possible you don't see any extra challenge in your game at the moment.

I'm sure you'll get one soon!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?