🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Level 1625 Suppose to be easy BUT.......N-O-T

Cat-13
Cat-13 Posts: 529 Level 3

I know I had started a discussion on 1623. Now on 1625, I've played the game 45 times!!!! Now this one is suppose to be easy. But you can't get any orange again until most of your turns are gone. If you poster is the color ball. They don't give YOU the orange one but ONCE!!!! Now booster.... If you can get the orange color ball 100 percent of the time you have a chance. Fishes? They go after the black squiggly lines first. Before helping you. Lollipops? No help. It seems once you get at the 1600 lkevel It's all about the computer. It get so frustrating with this level. You already are trapped at home and need an outlet. This shouldn't make you more stress. I have to step away from this game and play it once a day. Which means only 5 turns.

Comments

• Sharon_Loose
    Sharon_Loose Posts: 1,900 Level 5

These levels can be very challenging @Cat-13 I usually find I can do the hard levels quicker than easy ones. I’m often on a level for several days, I do play a lot of games though. All I can say is good luck 😉

• Cat-13

Sharon_Loose Ive played it over 50 times now. % days. The orange candy is very hard to get to. I got to the point, I pay it once a day Not come back when I have more turns. It's frustrating. Not FUN. Again I tell everyone. Once you get to this level Boosters don't help neither does lollipops. In many cases it's about their computer.

• Cat-13

UPDATE: 1625 is not being show are a HARD LEVEL. Thank you Guys. 😀

• Sharon_Loose
  • Cat-13
    edited April 2020

Good morning Sharon_Loose I'm okay. I hope you are well. I only play when the boosters are there. Except for the fish. Just one time with them. I'm on Level 1627. Very frustrating. It take over 5 times to hit the candy eating flower. So you time goes fast. The fish don't go there to help you. You can't get to the one blocking the rope, you need to win. Then again neither can Carl. It's not really fun anymore.

• Sharon_Loose

@Cat-13 I’m well thank you, at least you are moving up, I haven’t reached the Candy eating flowers yet, I am moving up slowly too but I am moving, take a little break and come back refreshed my friend.

• Cat-13

The Candy eating flowers are not too bad. Some it takes one hit to get rid of them. Other levels it take too long. Sometimes up to 7 times!!!! Which I can't comprehend that. Those I keep hitting the quit button. Like the level I'm at now. So I on'y play for.. maybe, 10 minutes? The 1600 Level is very bad for fishes. I've given up on them helping me. if they do, they do. But I don't count on them anymore. Lots of love to the "Quit button" on this level.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?