👋 Say hi to the Community here
🔍Here's all you need to know about the Candy Crush Jelly Saga Community!
💰Win shiny Gold Bars HERE
🎨 Download your free and exclusive wallpaper HERE
🔥 Hot right Now 🌶

Reinstate original booster & blocker

LingusLingus Posts: 18 Level 2

Hi fellow RC players!

To level the playing field and allow strategy rather than pure luck to determine the outcome of a game let’s bring back the following:

One Booster - pink lollipop

One Blocker - cage (provided it activates much less frequently than is currently happening)

RC is so much more fun when obnoxious boosters and blockers get out of the way and thereby let the skill of players be the dominating factor for winning a game!!! ☀️

15 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• BittBitt Posts: 1 Newbie

I would like to see RC go back to the original way with your choice of boosters, in the current game it seems it takes longer to activate the boosters! The game is over before you can activate them!

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• NikolaosProdromidisNikolaosProdromidis Posts: 245 Level 3

I do not agree to this, because the game becomes too "poor".

I suggest to return to players selection instead, as it was about 10 months ago, but without the "heavy" blockers (which btw are out of the game now, I mean the fishnet and cupcake blockers)!

The 1st picture is O.K.

On the 2nd I suggest to remove the fishnet and cupcake and add the liquorice cage:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.