jjac272903
jjac272903 Posts: 1,083 Level 3
edited May 2020 in Off-topic
There's only so much Netflix a person can watch 👀

Comments

• Leanna_Allen
    Leanna_Allen Posts: 1,169 Level 3
    Options

@headoperations I've been binging The Last Kingdom new season... I just don't get that excited over RC anymore...Now Uhtred? That's a different story...🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Leanna_Allen
    Leanna_Allen Posts: 1,169 Level 3
    Options

@headoperations I just got Hulu and liking the movies. I'm stuck in the house with two teenage girls...🤪 RC was my down time and escape...now it's as frustrating as trying to get them to do their school work...🤣🤣🤣🤣 I'm sticking to my guns this time. No improvements, No money from me...

• jjac272903
    jjac272903 Posts: 1,083 Level 3
    Options

Thank you @Leanna_Allen! 😉

I finished Ozark already. I'll check out handmaid's tale on Hulu and Last Kingdom on Netflix.

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    edited April 2020
    Options

Hello guys!

Although I love your comments, even I have some suggestions ( series nerdy here! ) you know the section where this was posted in only for Feedback regarding the Royal Championship.

So I have just created a new thread where you can exchange tips on series and films. How does it sound? 🤗

Oh and by the way.. I started by having Netflix, HBO and Prime video.. To be honest.. I quit from HBO.. nothing really interesting there for me.. unless they release GoT or Handmain's Tale. then now we can talk heheh

@jjac272903 i just finished also Ozark! What do you think about it?

Go for the Handmaid's tale.. it's amazing! 😍

Have you guys seen Unorthodox? The topic is sensitive, but I have to say I was equally surprised and thrilled about that serie. I just loved it!

Any suggestions from you guys? 🤗

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?