🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Fish target glitch in all Puffler Levels

2»

Answers

• Sharon_Loose
    Sharon_Loose Posts: 1,900 Level 5

Hi @casso62 welcome to the community, it sounds like the problem is general through all the levels at the moment, hopefully the studio manage to fix this problem before the next update, until then we will all have to do the best we can.

Thanks for the heads up on the studio @Lola_Pop

• NamTruong2001
    NamTruong2001 Posts: 4,229 Level 5
    edited May 2020

To be honest, I am starting to be bored after always failing in Puffler Levels. Just because fish always fly on puffler body, and pufffler just want to be free.

A player who has played this game for 4 years. I extremely clearly understand how fish find targets in each level type. But when Royal Championship was introduced, everything changed. Fish didn't find the frosting where puffler body was hidden. And this really makes Cupcake Carl frustrated, and so do I.

If King wants us to pay for some moves, then the answer is "NO". What a fool to cost some moves just for stupid fish.

And I hear someone said that we should combine fish each other. Oh, that's a grwat idea, but it is just reasonable in the middle of remaining moves. And whether you think when you have only one move, one fish and a very long puffler, with only one frosting, what you should do (of course, no booster). You will match candies with fish. And what's next? You will scream out: "What the heck is going on?" Oh yeah, that's it. "Why did it fly to the body? A frosting is right there. Why didn't it fly to it? Why?" And you still cost some golds for 5 moves, and it still happens like that. That's so sad, right?

And I think Jelly Team should see puffler level videos on Youtube which uploaded 4 years ago to see how fish worked before treated it cruelly, and us, too. I feel I am playing ERROR VERSION of Candy Crush Soda Saga.

Please PLEASE bring back normal fish like it worked 4 years ago.

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend

Noted ... yes, fish now targeting random ... not much pattern ... gd idea to have the old fish where it is more predictable...

vote up

• donnakessler
    donnakessler Posts: 174 Level 3

🤗 It is really making me mad. The stupid fish keep going to the same already cleared spots. There are so many levels that need the fish to clear 🤬 I used to use the fish booster, is a total waste now. I wish you @NamTruong2001 and @stan1981 the best of luck with the game. If you celebrate Memorial Day tomorrow be safe and have a beautiful day.

• Leanna_Allen
    Leanna_Allen Posts: 1,169 Level 3

@dc2015 maybe I can help you. I'm on a pretty high level on regular Jelly. The fish sadly have a mind of their own. They work best paired with a special candy. I've noticed on some levels they misbehave and do not go where you need them to go. On other levels they are very helpful...🤷🏻‍♀️

• dc2015
    dc2015 Posts: 186 Level 2
    edited May 2020
    @LadyRaffie I know this page is for the royal championship but I'm hoping you can answer something about candy crush jelly. Every time I use fish to get a pufflers, why do they go to a part of the puffler that's already exposed?
  • NamTruong2001

I met this situation like you and I feel very frustrated. Combine 2 fish each other can't increase success ability.

• NamTruong2001

I still can't go to the next level because of weird fish.

• Sharon_Loose
    Sharon_Loose Posts: 1,900 Level 5

I am on a monkling level and had one move left to move the monkling one spot to the rope and the fish went to the opposite end of the board ☹️ Now I wish I had used a lollipop.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?