🏆 Find the way through the maze and win Gold Bars here II 👋Say hello to the Community here ☀️
🔥 Hot right Now 🌶

✨Special Poll: Which of those bosses is your favorite?✨

Sofia1992Sofia1992 Posts: 1,404 Superstar

Hello my awesome buddies and good month to you!

After someone thought and since very recently, I started to play more and more Candy Crush Jelly Saga (and trust me, those boss battles I enjoy them so much), I decide to ask you this!

Many of you played CCJS all this time and fought those three bosses who are Jelly Queen, Cupcake Carl and Liquorice Larry so which of those three is your favorite one and why?

✨Vote and comment below!✨

And...have a sweet, good month again!~

✨Special Poll: Which of those bosses is your favorite?✨

Sign in to vote!
This is a public poll: others will see what you voted for.

Sofia1992: ~ A sweet girl, full of love and passion for Candy Crush Games and Community too!~

☆And...Friend of Friends, full of imagination and creativity!☆

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.