🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

lets see if king do respond

Options
jezza
jezza Posts: 61 Level 2

After some feedback promising they will respond...new question just added...timers ticking......

Answers

• jezza
    Options

content irrelevant....

• jezza
    edited June 2020
    Options

and they have been stupid enough, despite a warning, to send a qutomated responce, so mine has gone back, as follows and thanks to some (Edit by CM: Rude)on here chatting and wasting time

Yes I have an automated guide, its called read the ******* comments

Regards

J

• jezza
    Options

I love it hwen a plan comes togrther, and it iwll from here on in

• RegalRenz
    RegalRenz Posts: 8,494 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello @jezza. If you send an email to King support they usually respond. Depending on the volume 9f emails they receive it may take a few days to get a response but they'll get back to you.

• Sharon_Loose
    Sharon_Loose Posts: 1,900 Level 5
    Options

Are you still having problems @jezza ? are you just waiting for the reply from King or have you asked another question on here too?

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,691 Sweet Legend
    Options

Welcome to our community @jezza! I have heard that Player Support is very backed up right now. I was also told that when you get that bot message to respond back to it and then you will get an answer. Also take note of the ticket number on the bot email just in case you need to refer to it for further help. Then you can just give them the ticket number to follow up with.

There is a lot to see and many things to do in the community, so I am offering you a link below to help you find your way around. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask. Tag one of us by using the @ symbol and then type out our name. You will see a box pop up so click on the correct name and your tag should now be showing up in bold.

A guide to help you locate the different areas in the community!

• jezza
    Options

ACtually they have been on the ball, it seems that some take offence really easily (time they should get another job) and others must have a button to press to just get rid of people, but lately, superb and caring people have replied. Enjoying playing the levels again now and lets hope the team that is supposed to look at feedback etc and also sort out impossible levels, continues to learn from their mistakes.

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,691 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi @jezza maybe it's burn out or maybe the lockdown and everyone has been stuck indoors for over 3 months now. That would do me in too if my only job was to take care of game issues all day long. Glad to see that you are getting help.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?