🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

How to contact Player Support

Options
john2003
john2003 Posts: 4 Newbie
edited June 2020 in Support

Can anyone tell me how I can contact technical support as my friends have disappeared and I would like to get them back.? Have tried to contact support through the contact us link but for some unknown reason the site cannot contact the capatcha

Answers

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,028 Community Manager
    Options

Hello @john2003 and welcome to our Jellylicious Community!!

If you cannot contact Player Support from the app, you can use this link instead.

However, you don't need to do that, maybe: we're also here to help 🤗

Are you connected to Facebook? Have you lost connection to your game? If you have lost your friend list, it could be related to a Facebook privacy issue. HERE you can read how to solve it.

Please let us know if you need more assistance.

Cheers!❤️

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 6,403 Level 5
    Options

@john2003 Heya! Welcome to the king community! I hope you were able to contact player support to get your problem solved. Happy playing.

• john2003
    john2003 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Hi Trish 24

I am playing the Game on a computer since 2004 and just recently Lost my friends . Your reply does not help as I am still not see my friends Not only are they missing on Candy Jelly Crush Saga they are also missing on Diamond Digger Saga Pets Rescue Saga Candy Crush Saga and Candy Valley I did receive a message saying that it a problem that Facebook was looking into but when I contacted them I got a reply thanks for the message it will help in future And get the same answer whenever I contact them Is there a way I can get them back without contacting Facebook?

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,695 Community Hub Moderator
    Options

Hi @john2003 have you try the following as suggested by our CM, Lola Pop? If not, please try again and let us know the outcome.

Check your app permissions

When you give an app access to your Facebook account, that access expires after 90 days. Once it passes that date, the app loses access to your account, which may stop it from working as intended.

You can check which apps are active, expired or have been removed from your account by accessing this link: https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=applications

If the game is listed as “expired”, it means your Friends list and progress may not sync with the game.

Click “Renew Access” to reactivate the app’s permissions.

You might also want to check your active app-permissions by clicking the “view and edit” link.

If “Friends list” is not selected, our games will not be able to view your friends, and you will not be able to send messages or receive help from them.

Remember you’ll have to do this every 90 days.

If it doesn't work, please continue to contact our Player Support team here https://soporto.king.com/contact or follow the simple steps below.

1. log out from the game
    2. clear cache/storage/memory (NOT data)
    3. check for apps update and update if any
    4. restart/reboot device. If you chose to shutdown, please wait at least 10 secs before turning back on.
    5. log back into the game and hope your friends appear again.

Hope your issue can be resolved soon.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?