๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga ๐ŸŒถ
๐Ÿ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Tickets

Leanna_Allen
Leanna_Allen Posts: 1,169 Level 3
edited January 2021 in Ideas Archive

I'm not sure if this thread is read any more by the studio...but I'm going to give it a try...The ticket situation really needs to be reworked. I stopped doing unlimited because the amount of gold bars for winning went down. And also, because tickets won in treasure chests as a PRIZE is not a prize at all. This morning I was on last game to advance on...I had 20 min before ticket refilled...So I'm thinking...I have gold bars to refill lives so I will refill...use one ticket and then will have 5 again in 13 min or so...Well that's not how it works. If you have only a short time before ticket refills WAIT!! Your time starts over ๐Ÿ™„ So I lost my refill ticket and one of the tickets I won in the treasure chest (two are in the last chest before advancing on to Starburst) I know a ticket bank can be made very easily because all King games have them and also if you do unlimited and do not use all of your time then it's carried over to the next game. Same should be with tickets...I had 3 left when time ran out. They should be in a bank waiting for the next RC just like my boosters and blockers are...

7 votes

Active ยท Last Updated

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?