🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

➡️➡️➡️ 💡 ROYAL CHAMPIONSHIP IDEA 💡 ⬅️⬅️⬅️

Options
jjac272903
jjac272903 Posts: 1,083 Level 3
edited January 2021 in Ideas Archive

I’m so grateful to King for this wonderful game, the Royal Championship. I have a 3-part idea.

1. A return of our booster and blocker selection being the player's choice. This option helps players hit high streaks, which is one of the things we get excited about.
  2. The tickets awarded if playing unlimited are wasted. The unlimited players never get to use these rewards. This is why I would like to suggest a ticket box or piggy bank specifically for tickets.
  3. Another problem is prizes for players finishing 1st through 3rd at the end of each RC. Currently, 1st place is awarded 15 gold bars. An unlined player spends nearly 100 gold bars each RC. The prize isn’t worth that expense, and the number of players who spend money are shrinking each week because of this.

These changes make sense. If players are unhappy they don’t play as often, tell others about the games, or spend money. Therefore game activity dips, player expansion slows, and revenues fall. King nor the players want that.

I love you all my Jelly Family ❤

Please click the link to vote 🗳 🙏🙏 🙏😊

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-jelly-saga/discussion/303724/%EF%B8%8F-royal-championship-combo-idea-%EF%B8%8F#latest

4 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?