🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Badge

Options
Spinnifix
Spinnifix Posts: 25,186 Sweet Legend
edited August 2020 in Discussions

As long as the profiles haven't been put in order, I don't want any more badges. Because the profiles are there for the personal and not just that you see badges. Unfortunately there are almost only signs to be seen and the personal help to the players is lost!

Comments

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    Options

I don't think I undestand what you mean. Do you mean the personal badges on a community profile?

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,186 Sweet Legend
    Options

Yes

Hello pitty! I only have 3 personal ones on my profile and I've had a lot more. I took pictures.

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    Options

@Spinnifix I see. So you wish your badges and achievements messages gone so your posts about helping others stay visible on your wall, right?

I'm not sure that, even in the case they're all gone, all your posts will still remain visible. All I can see from your profile is 5 posts/messages in total, because the rest of your content doesn't get uploaded publicly in your profile. I say the "rest" because I'm sure you must have written more than a couple of posts in your wall but the community profile must be set in a way that all comments history doesn't get displayed. For this reason I don't think this issue is related to the presence of badges, actually.

Though all my comments do get displayed privately in my wall. I can scroll the pages.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?