🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Reduce cost of gold for every time your streak is broken | Royal Championship

candycrushinit
candycrushinit Posts: 12,600 Level 5
edited October 2023 in Ideas Archive

Hello RC fans!

I would like to suggest an idea about the Royal Championship. So, if you break your streak while going for three wins, you have to pay like 10 gold bars to keep your progress. And if you break your streak while going for 5 wins, you have to pay like 20 gold to keep it. And if you break your streak while going for the last of the 7 wins you have to spend like 100 gold bars to save it. How will I know if I spend that much gold just for a high ranked opponent to break it again? It makes no sense. So, my idea would be to reduce the amount of gold to spend on saving your streak.

If you break your streak once, you have to pay 4 gold bars to save it. You spend those 4 gold bars and continue playing. Then your next opponent broke your streak again and you have to spend 7 gold bars to save it. You spend it and continue playing. You have reached a winning streak of 15. Then some bot/opponent has broken your streak once again and this time you have to pay 12 gold to save it. You can’t afford to spend any more gold so you just gave up. The maximum amount you can spend is 20 gold bars.

Hope you like my idea above. I’m sure it will help most players including myself who has a lot of gold to spend to reach a high number.

Tagging @Diamond Lim and @MightyWolf for the tags and CMs @QueenMia @Lola_Pop and @LadyRaffie for looking over this idea and implementing it.

47 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?