🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Boosters on Windows 10?

Options
little_kay
little_kay Posts: 378 Level 3

Hey Jelly friends!

So a few months ago I started playing Candy Crush Jelly Saga - and let me just say, I'm completely loving it!

However, recently I've started to play it on my Windows 10 PC - and I don't see any option to get/earn boosters on my PC.

Hopefully you guys can help me with my situation! Don't be afraid to ask me questions if you need further info as well - I'll gladly answer them!

Have a sweet day, and of course, keep crushin! 🍬🍒

Best Answer

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    edited August 2020 Answer ✓
    Options

@little_kay you lost me.🤣

Those features in my comment involve in game boosters which you can store and use later, except ads feature and daily bonus which involve one extra booster to use immediately on the level/extra moves and timed boosters, respectively. So the game has ways through which you can earn boosters, in theory.

Here's what's available right now on my CCJS android app:

Tasty and Royal treasures on the map: the proper name of the chests I meant before. I didn't know those were the real names, sorry 🤣 in details:

Star chase: you can see the logo on the map is almost filled up (5/7). You don't know what's inside until you unlock it with stars collected from cleared levels. There could be a hammer or lives refill or even a timed booster.

Jenny's fish hunt with friends: I'm close to open the 3rd gift, I need to create more fish to do that

Isn't this what you mean? On w10 I've never seen the treasures or Jenny's fishing with friends.

On w10 you can get some boosters from star chase, that is, if you have it. If you don't, there isn't a way to earn more in game boosters, I'm sorry

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?