🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Linking King's and Facebook account

Options
OongMC
OongMC Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi, I've been trying to link my King account to my candy crush game. The game is currently sync to my facebook account. I saw that I should be able to sync both accounts with the game. But when i try to login to this account, it shows that my account is not registered. Please help!

Comments

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    edited September 2020
    Options

Hi @OongMC and welcome to CC Jelly community :)

if I understand this correctly, you first started to play CCS through Facebook which means you have a FB account to save your game progress with but not a King account. So yes, I think you should register in king.com to create a King account and then link it with your FB account. In this way you can continue to play with your King account without using Facebook.

Just so you know, one King account and one Facebook account can sync with each other only once and neither of them can't sync with a different account twice. If you wish to have your King account synced with a different Facebook account you'll have to ask Player Support to restore your progress manually on your new account.

Let me know if this helps :)

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,186 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to our beautiful community

Please go to the help center here and everything is there. It is available on all pages - help center.

Good luck

Hello, for the newbies I hereby warmly welcome to this community Would like to welcome. Here is a link that will help you further !!! Explore and discover the community, take part in the competitions and post diligently in the different areas. But please stay with the topic, otherwise there could be difficulties. Please also follow the rules in English to post. Then get on your way and I wish you a lot of fun here. We are always happy to answer any questions. Good luck

I want to help you and navigate you better through the community. 

Here & here is a how-to guide to help you find the different areas in the community! Here you can find all games at a glance. Here you get answers to the most common problems and here you can take part in discussions and competitions to win gold bars for your game.

I wish you a nice day & have fun 😊 I am always available for questions and help.

Please mark me with this @ sign. If the name is displayed, please click on it, it must be highlighted in bold. and I will be notified.  💖

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?