🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Wrong email and password combination.

Just made a king account but when i tried to login in game it shows in candy crush saga that i have wrong email and password combination.i can't login to save my progress.please help

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,854 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

You can see wykoon has answered to players very insightful that I hope this helps :

May I know what account password you wish to recover? Are you able to see the word "Forgot Password" when you failed to login? If yes, please click on it and it will send you a new password to your email. Then you can reset your old password. However, if you have forgotten the password of that email and you didn't have any backup email to receive the reset password. I guess I can't help you much. You may try and contact the email provider and see if they are able to help you.

If you want to win gold bars on this game, you can click here to join and answer on this game's contests that you can chance to win gold bars. 😊

🍭 Have a nice and safety day! Sugar Crush! 🍭

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend

Hi and welcome to the community.

Changing your King account password or email address is a 7 step process. Here are the steps:

1. Go to www.king.com in a web browser.
    2. In the top-right menu, click on "Games".
    3. Click on any game (it doesn't matter which!)
    4. In the top-left corner, click "Log in".
    5. Enter your details to log in, then go back up to the top-left of the page and click on "Settings".
    6. Click on "Account". You will be prompted to type your password again.
    7. You will then see an "Account Settings" page where you can change your email address and password.

And that's it! 

Best of luck and keep enjoying the game.😀

• Sharon_Loose
    Sharon_Loose Posts: 1,900 Level 5

Hi @Arun_Kumar9810 just a thought, do you play via Facebook? because if you do then your Email for your King account must match your Email you log in to Facebook with. Anyway I hope that you have been able to sort this out, let us know how you got on.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?