Win 50 Gold bars with our 🥊 Jelly Gif Battle here! II Celebrate Halloween with our contest here! and scare Elsa here! II👋 Say hi to the Community here ☀️

New feature in Candy Crush Jelly : Jelly Duel👨‍👧 . Check more info here!
🔥 Hot right Now 🌶

Poor sportsmanship- giving people that leave a game a penalty of some kind

jconnjconn Posts: 9 Level 2
edited October 15 in Ideas

Leaving a game just because you are winning is very unsportsmanlike.

I think giving the people that leave a game a penalty of some kind. This would stop them from doing this. Nothing makes me more mad than when I am about to win a game and the other person leaves (just because they aren't going to win) and then I don't get my rewards for a perfect game. Loosing internet connection is different and I know with all the technology of today "King" can do this.

Maybe something like they shouldn't be able to play for xx amount of hours or something 🤔.

But also along with the idea of them leaving the game (because they aren't going to win) the other player should be able to finish that game. Because that is unfair to the person playing every single game to the end (no matter what the out come) just to have these people with poor sportsmanship to screw them out of the perfect game reward points.

1 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.