Latest news about Candy Crush Jelly Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter
Hello,
How do I get a refund. I paid for 24 access to VS and it's not an option to play.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑
You can click on "Contact Us" on bottom of the page then select "Problems with purchase" and then "Purchase items are not received" and finally you ask a problem and send Game ID (but use Game ID with phone as well and How to find your Game ID) that I hope they will help you but it taken longer.
If you want to win gold bars on this game, you can click here to join and answer on this game's contests that you can chance to win gold bars. 😊
🍭 Have a nice and safety day! Sugar Crush! 🍭