🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

dilli02
dilli02 Posts: 12 Level 2

do you have to be on a certain level to get the daily bonus ! I can't get it on my tablet! plz and thank you

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,478 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

This game (Candy Crush Jelly Saga) does not have Daily Bonus Feature and which King's Game are you asking this problem? 🤔

How about you can see answers and solutions by Community Team :

Sometimes it’s also possible that you are unable to play these because you don’t have the latest version of the app or a stable Internet connection, or simply you’re not connected to the Kingdom or Facebook. You can also try opening the game, logging out of the Kingdom or Facebook, closing the game, then finally re-opening and connecting again. Some of these tricks may work for you.

If they don’t, it’s just a matter of time. You may not be amongst the selected group at the moment but soon you’ll be the lucky one to enjoy the new challenges as well as your friends!

You can also check that page to read all of information that I hope you can understand to read them :

By the way, this feature is still tested that means it's still not complete to be fixed to everyone on this game mostly. Mostly of players have asked this problem too.

Here is a link to help you learn your way around the community. Here is a guide to help you locate the different areas in the community! Here you'll find the game communities, you can get answers to the most frequent issues here, and here you can participate in competitions and win Gold Bars and more! 👈️

Have a nice and safety day! 😊

• NamTruong2001
    NamTruong2001 Posts: 4,222 Level 5

Hello, can you re log in again? Usually when you log in, the Daily Bonus auticatically appears on the screen.

• dilli02

when i open my jelly game i get either 2hrs of a power up day one has nothing!!!!! the other 6 days does !! dont tell me i dkmt receive a daily log in when I have been for a while now !!! shoukd have known that no one would have an answer or know what it is !!!! no one ever knows what going on in theses games !! you all give the same answer!!! have you logged in and out!! maybe you dont know what you are doing!!!! its insulting the only answer or help i ever get is to do the same thing i alreadu did !!!!!

• dilli02

how do you tell me i dont get one when i do

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,636 Sweet Legend

Hello and welcome to our beautiful community

Here on this page and in your game under Gear - Question Mark - Help Center you can find everything about your game.

Please go there !!!

Good luck

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?