1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Answer to Everything CCJS

Options
13»

Comments

• frozenbell
    frozenbell Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Ok Frozenbell is tweetybell86! There both mine, in logging back in but thru my cell, that happened! Somehow I boo-booed! Idk how! Sorry 4 the confusion!

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5
    Options

I @frozenbell

Ensure your device and app are updated and clear your game and browser cache. Turn device off then on again after doing that and check there is a minimum of 2G storage available on your device.

Are your accounts synced? You can find help with that here. Have you logged out on all devices or just one, before logging back in? It's better to stick to 1 account :0)

• Tweetybell86
    Tweetybell86 Posts: 26 Level 2
    Options

ok this is weird, remember how i said" Any1 else no longer getting daily rewards in ccjs? I've noticed in the last couple days they r no longer giving us our daily rewards!", i got on the same game on my computer, &i got my daily rewards! im not a computer tech, but its almost like the game &daily rewards is having issues w/tablets! weird! i dont get it!

• Lady_Sarina
    Options

Hi @Tweetybell86 I may get your 2 accounts mixed up and forget who I'm talking too LOL Would be good if you could stick to one or PM details to help with a fix :0)

It doesn't always have to be bugs or glitches as such though. Sometimes when making even small changes in tech/ coding to a game, it can effect other areas. So the Jellies in the Jelly Game Team may just be working on something or tweaking something and that may have an effect also.

It's great that you commented about it though as constructive feedback is always appreciated so I can pass it on, after the weekend and when time zones match up, as there's a 12 hr difference for me :0) Technically I'm ahead and in the "future" for some of you, so to speak . Hmmm....The Tardis....🤣🤣🤣

So you guyz patience is appreciated and thank you for the heads up!! 🤗

• Tweetybell86
    Tweetybell86 Posts: 26 Level 2
    Options

sure.... no problem! &i love dr.who as well! dr.who &quantum leap! &i intend to use just my tweety profile, that other 1 was a boo-boo! im writing from my comp right now, that other 1 was wen i got on from my cell, somehow.... draw x-bang head-pick a color(means pick what color yr head turns as u bang it! lol)

• klev8628
    klev8628 Posts: 219 Level 3
    Options

I keep leveling up to level 15 everytime I open the game. I don't have a game update. What is wrong with the app?

• Lady_Sarina
    Options

Hi @klev8628

Are you playing on an Apple or Android device? Mobile/ PC or tablet?

Are you playing through Facebook? Are your Facebook/ King account synced?

• hechicerilla
    hechicerilla Posts: 10,353 Legend
    Options

Hello 👋

I see that your query is from days ago, but I wanted you to know that all the functions and temporary events of the King games, are test characteristics that the Studio randomly launches to groups of players, so they are not always available and not for all players. Likewise, these characteristics affect the devices individually, so it may be that you enjoy some on one device and not on another.

I hope you understand me.

Thank you and keep enjoying

• hschweig
    hschweig Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

Ich spiele Jelly Saga über Facebook. Tolles Spiel, nur bekomme ich leider keine Leben von Freunden in den Nachrichten übertragen. Hat noch jemand das Problem?

LG

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?