🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Royal Championship -> number of candies counter to obtain powerups missing

Options
matchorno
matchorno Posts: 15 Level 2

Hi. I have Jelly Crush on two different devices (both are iphones). They both have the current version of the app as of this writing (64b 2.54.7 #c8657ec)

When playing against other people, my one phone shows the type of candies (red or blue) needed to obtain a powerup item (ex: lollipop) along with a counter of how many candies are still needed to fill up the powerup meter. That's great. However on my other device, it only shows the type of candy (red or blue) next to the powerup item. There are no numbers. The counter is missing altogether. Both accounts are around the same level and rank...so i don't believe it's an unlockable thing. I tried to remove and redownload a fresh copy of the app just this morning, but the candy counter is still missing. The weird thing is that the device used to show the counter before (but not the color of candy needed). But after reinstalling the app, it's no longer there and i can't seem to get it to come back. I really like the powerup candy counter as it adds more strategy and dimension to the game. But i'm at a loss. Please help!

Thanks!

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?