🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Lollipops not working on empty spots

Jared_Buttry
Jared_Buttry Posts: 265 Level 3

On level 2 on the mini game I’ve tried cross blaster lollipop on the empty jelly area to get the jelly on the left side of the board but it didn’t work. Can you guys investigate this? Lollipops should work on empty tiles that has no candies or blockers on them.

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,664 Sweet Legend

Hello and welcome to our beautiful community

The boosters are there to remove things. You cannot go to an empty space with any booster. You can remove colors and blockers. I'll give you a player expert to clarify.

@Sharon_Loose @DieOmimi

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,336 Friends Moderator

thanks for tagging me @Spinnifix

@Jared_Buttry also from me a warm welcome to our sweet community.

As Spinnifix has already explained, boosters in Jelly do not work in places where there are no candies. Maybe you're used to it elsewhere. With Candy Crush it works that you can smash a gellee field with a lollipop, for example, even if there is no candy there. In Jelly Saga this doesn't work, I've already had to make this experience. It's been around since the beginning, so no new malfunction in Jelly Saga. I've been playing the game for a long time and I'm always at the end of the card. 

I hope my explanation will help you, even if it is not a solution to your problem.

I wish you a nice day.

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,336 Friends Moderator

@Jared_Buttry I just noticed that you play a lot of games and are on some beyond the milestones. But you haven't gotten any badges for it yet. If you didn't know, you can get a badge for your profile for each milestone. If you need help, please let me know.

• NamTruong2001
    NamTruong2001 Posts: 4,223 Level 5

Hello. In this level, you have to wait so that 2 striped candies are already on jelly before activating them. However, remember to match candies on the top first before doing the task I have given to you. Then, the jellycious thing will come to you.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?