🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000 // 8000

Future newer levels

Jared_Buttry
Jared_Buttry Posts: 265 Level 3

The levels that are pictured that I played with Allen’s Journey & timed boosters. I’m on 3025, stuck with no where close to passing this level. 3019 was ridiculously hard, had to use 2 wrapped Iollipops. I feel that this game is starting to become cheating. Cheating in my opinion means levels are ridiculously hard especially with max tier of Allen’s journey & all 3 pre game boosters.

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,430 Sweet Legend

Hello and welcome to our beautiful community

To explain it to you better, I'll give you my German lady friend. She's already done with the saga and knows her way around.

Good luck

@DieOmimi

• NamTruong2001
    NamTruong2001 Posts: 4,347 Level 5

Yeah, I think the designers are toying with us with lot of obstacles within few moves.

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 40,517 Friends Moderator

thanks for tagging me @Spinnifix

@Jared_Buttry I just looked at me. That's when I reached the level for the first time. But I can't tell you if and how many boosters I've used.

When I just tried it again, I was quickly through the first two pictures. In the third picture, the wrong candies always fell, the fish did something, not helpful. In addition, rubber blockers were constantly falling and the game was remixed. Of course, it was always the case that no meaningful combinations were possible. 

At the end of the day, it looked like it was on your screen. Even with 5 additional movements I wouldn't have made it without more boosters. 

I'm sorry I can't tell you anything else. There are also no videos on the net that pass the level without a booster.

I can only recommend you to collect more boosters for such levels. I do this with "Fishing with Friends". It's time, but it's worth it.

I wish you good luck in the next attempts and hope you will make it.

I would also like to say that there are other levels that bring a lot of attention and make it difficult to can be solved without a booster. But please don't be discouraged.

• Jared_Buttry
    Jared_Buttry Posts: 265 Level 3

@DieOmimi Thanks for the advice. I tried to talk to a guy called Skillgaming on YouTube about doing levels again on this game & Soda a while back after he gave up few years ago but he has yet to reply. He doesn’t support pay 2 win levels, just free to play ones.

• DieOmimi
    edited December 2020

Hi @Jared_Buttry Perhaps I have also misrepresented myself. Nor do I support paying anything for the existence of levels. I only use the possibilities that the game offers me. By completing the mini-games and getting help. I don't spend real money.

• DieOmimi

@Jared_Buttry there is already a video on You Tube where it was done without help.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?