🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Royal championship

grffxprs
grffxprs Posts: 167 Level 3

Royal championship won't load for me either since the update. Keeps saying no internet and I'm on good wifi. I've shut my phone off more then once. I've uninstalled the game and reinstalled and lost all my boosters and its still won't work. You told someone else to clear cache. How do I do that?

Answers

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,695 Community Hub Moderator

Hello there @grffxprs and thank you for your question.

To clear cache, do a quick search on your device "clear cache" and hopefully you'll find some answer or app on your device that allows you to do so.

Alternately, please turn off the wifi/internet whilst in the game, wait for several seconds to a minute, then turn back on the said internet connection, play a level and go to the event tab to check on the RC. If it doesn't help, just continue playing and try again later. This may be due to issue is with the game server. Also, please visit this thread to find some answers

I'm tagging other GE regarding your issue @Sharon_Loose @DeepshikhaSharan.

Thank you for your patience and keep playing 🙂

• kerri0272
    kerri0272 Posts: 4 Newbie

I’m really getting fed up with this. I get that during free game play, they can knock you out of playing,but I have paid for 12 hours now for a game that will not play, citing no internet. It’s BS and they know it. I have been on various wi-fis today, a 5g connection, and I get this error message all day long.

it’s one thing when we pay for 24 hours and the game ends sooner, and we lose that time because the game is not going on, but for FFS if I paid for play during an active play time, I should get the play or my money back. Are they really that concerned about my “winning” 15 gold bars that they need to shut me out???

• skyking123
    skyking123 Posts: 156 Level 2

How do I opt out of receiving emails for all the discussion threads? There are just too many.

• DeepshikhaSharan
    DeepshikhaSharan Posts: 2,676 Level 5

I am so sorry @grffxprs , but you can't get your boosters back... Please let us know who advised you to do so, because this is completely wrong... We will surely talk to the one giving such fake support..

RC will be fixed soon, it is not yet available and we are really very sorry

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?