🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000 // 8000

Locked out

fazipops
fazipops Posts: 5 Level 2
edited December 2020 in Support

Hi, why when I pay for 24hours of free lives for the royal championship and I dont have access.. last night I bought a 24hours ticket and now I cant get in. I have unlimited wifi and I have data and it kicks me out and says I dont have internet. This is not on as this is not the first time this happened to me. I am a paying customer and I am locked out of the royal championship.

Another thing is, I pay for this game, but I also dont have access to all the freebies when I win a round.

Please sort this out asap as I am a paying customer and wish to receive good service

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,430 Sweet Legend

Hello and welcome to our beautiful community

I just passed it on. It looks like there are technical problems. You will then get an answer to that. Please always check for updates and clear the cache. This is important!!!

Good luck

• fazipops

Thanks, where do I go to clear cache, I'm not sure where to go

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,716 Community Hub Moderator

Hello @fazipops and good day to you.

If you are playing via mobile, just go on to your search button and key in "clear cache" and few items will appear. Please select carefully, DO NOT select clear data as it will remove all your game data including boosters and progress.

Good luck and happy gaming!

• fazipops

It’s still not working. You will have to reimburse me on a 24hours free lives for the next royal championship game as I was locked out for this full day trying to get in, I still am struggling and I have even reinstalled this game, cleared cache, you name it....this is not on. I spent money on free lives which I lost for a full day of not playing

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?