🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000 // 8000

Why do I have glitches that make me lose when I'm already winning

nnickie16
nnickie16 Posts: 1 Newbie

It seems like whenever we are playing vs and I win a top position I always get set up to lose

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,430 Sweet Legend

Hello and welcome to our beautiful community.

Do you mean the duel? I will give you my girlfriend and she will explain it to you well.

Have a nice Weekend

@DieOmimi

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 40,518 Friends Moderator

thanks for tagging me @Spinnifix

@nnickie16 hello and welcome to our sweet community.

Not only you are doing this, I have also had the experience.

At first it always goes quite well and if you think, i am on the winning side and the next chest belongs to me, the game decides differently. Even if the board is beneficial for me, the opponent suddenly and unpredictably gets candy combinations and I can't do anything about it on my side.

Of course I lose the duel and my winning streak. With the use of gold bars I could buy it back, but I don't (I never have and never will).

If you look around here in the community, you'll find that a lot of players are reporting it. So there seems to be intent in programming.

I can also understand the provider, the developers have to be paid. There are also a lot of players who do that. Ultimately, everyone has to decide for themselves whether to invest money to have even more fun. I'm more of the guy who focuses on the main card or mini-games where you get a good bonus for a lot of hard work and don't have to pay anything.

I hope that helps you. Ultimately, you have to decide for yourself. I can only tell you my opinion on this, but not what to do.

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,716 Community Hub Moderator
    edited December 2020

Hello there @nnickie16 and good day to you.

Although I'm not playing Candy Crush Jelly Saga but in Candy Crush Saga, we do have weekly challenges to collect certain type of candies within the stipulated time to win prizes and if we fall below top 10, we don't get any prize.

There was instance that my fellow Game Expert, Mr Freddy once shared that some of these players were playing offline to remain anonymous and doesn't want others to keep track of their score. In the end, they will play to accumulate enough candies to be on the top spot, log in and claim the prize. They may be playing the game unfairly and unfortunately, these type of cases are beyond our control.

So, I'm guessing you may be experiencing similar issue and nothing can be done. However, I hope you are able to participate in other events/challenges in the game that enables you to win some prizes.

You may also consider participating in the on-going contests in this forum and King Community platform to stand a chance to win some gold bars to your game, which also allows you to use it to purchase boosters.

Please let us know if you need help with other issues in the game.

Thank you 🙂

• hechicerilla
    hechicerilla Posts: 10,353 Legend

Hello and welcome to the sweet King community.

It is true that what you explain happens sometimes, but I can tell you that it also happens the other way around. It has happened to me that it seemed that I was going to lose without remedy and at the last moment, without waiting for it, I won. So everything is possible 🤣🤣

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?