πŸ”₯ Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌢
πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000 // 8000

Delete

lynndmd
lynndmd Posts: 12 Level 2

Please make an option to delete lives requests. There are always players who are asking for lives but never give anything in return. I have one person who has asked me 67 times for lives. Thank you

Answers

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,036 Community Manager

Hi @lynndmd !

I understand that can be frustrating! You can post this idea in the Idea section if you like and we'll pass it to the Studio if it gets enough votes ☺️

Thanks!

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,716 Community Hub Moderator

Hi there @lynndmd and lovely day to you.

I've seen that you've created an idea on this in Both Jelly and CCS forums before you sought assistance in Support. I hope that you've gone through the idea library before posting. I've glanced through CCS library and it seems that your idea is the first. πŸ˜‰It's a good idea.

Whilst waiting for your idea to be realised, you have to just bear with the request that you've received from that person. You may clear your inbox on weekly basis and that person only receives 1 lives instead of the multiple lives that he/she requested πŸ™‚

Hopefully, this will discourage him/her to send you more request.

Good luck and happy gaming 😊

• hechicerilla
    hechicerilla Posts: 10,353 Legend

Hello and welcome to the sweet King community.

I often see players complaining about this, and I wonder what the problem is? Where is the hassle? It is just a game. We lose nothing by giving away lives. I always give them to everyone. It is something totally free, easy, it does not cost anything to do it, it does not matter if someone does not return them, we are not talking about lives in danger or anything so serious, they are just game lives 🀷

Also, many do not know that by accepting all requests from the same person at the same time, that person only gets 1 life. Not one for each request. I think this is an important tip and an easy way to get rid of those annoying requests.

I will be here for anything you need.

Thanks and keep enjoying

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?