🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Upgraded to Iphone 12

Options
Thumper2020
Thumper2020 Posts: 24 Level 2

When I did this about a month ago I lost the ability to receive “your awesome rewards” when completing a level. When I reached out to support regarding this issue. Here is the response I received. (Has this happened to anyone else, if so were are able to get a fux). SIA for the long post.

am very sorry to hear that you're no longer receiving these rewards since you swapped your phones! :(

It may help to know that whenever our studio team creates a new event, or make changes to one, they will roll those changes out to players in a staggered way. 

This helps us to make the experience as great as it can be. As a result, you may see friends or family members have different events that you may not or vice-versa.

While I would love to change things back to the way they were, we here at King Player Support are unable to do so. Not to worry, though, for I will be more than happy to send any feedback you have to our studio team, who can use it to make improvements to the game.

I understand that this is not the answer you are looking for, however, we greatly appreciate your understanding.

Best Answer

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

@Thumper2020 Hi and welcome, Unfortunately this is the case the features are given to groups of randomly selected people. so if you have not got a feature it will because you are not part of that randomly selected group, but these get changed so you could be again in the future. The only thing you can do is make sure you regularly check you game and device are up to date so you know you are getting the features available to you.

Hope this helps

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

@Thumper2020 Hi and welcome, Unfortunately this is the case the features are given to groups of randomly selected people. so if you have not got a feature it will because you are not part of that randomly selected group, but these get changed so you could be again in the future. The only thing you can do is make sure you regularly check you game and device are up to date so you know you are getting the features available to you.

Hope this helps

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?