🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

✍️ Subscribe here to Candy Crush Jelly Tagging List! (Closed) 🍮

Diamond_Lim
Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,478 Diamond Diaries Moderator
edited February 2023 in Discussions

👨‍👩‍👦‍👦 New to the Community? Register here in just 2 seconds!

Hello! Everyone! 👋

I am Diamond Lim (You can also called me "Lim" is short as well) while some of them called me "Tagging Hero". Of course! I always tagging them to check this game's contests and more interesting news, discussions, ideas and others. 😊

Have you missed on contests and more interesting threads as coming late or haven't received your tags? So sad! 😢

Don't worry! Let me help and tag you on contests and more interesting threads on this game's community BUT... you must answer all of these 3 questions before you confirm to subscribe on Candy Crush Jelly Tagging List. 😉

So here are 3 questions for you 😊

1. Have you still playing Candy Crush Jelly Saga? Yes or No?

2. Are you still active player joined on Candy Crush Jelly Community/King Community? Yes or No?

3. Do you want to receive your tags from your notifications when amazing contests (badges), news, discussions, ideas and others are released on this game's community? Yes or No?

If all of three questions are confirmed "Yes", you can write "Subscribe" on this thread that I will check your comments and add your tags on Candy Crush Jelly Tagging List. 😊

If you don't want to receive your tags on Candy Crush Jelly Community, you can write "Unsubscribe" then I will check your comments while remove your tags on Candy Crush Jelly Tagging List that you never receive your tags on Candy Crush Jelly Community.

So I hope the players never miss out while got tags to check on these threads easier. 😉

🍮 Have a nice and safety day! Sugar Crush! 🍮

Comments

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?