🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Level 4316

Options
NamTruong2001
NamTruong2001 Posts: 4,230 Level 5

I thought it only had 3 colors. ?? Who could get through this level? Clouds are two thick and green candy suddenly appears though I thought only 3 candy types were on the board. 😀

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,750 Sweet Legend
    Options
  • DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,449 Friends Moderator
    Options

thanks for tagging me @Spinnifix

@NamTruong2001 in this episode there were three levels that I couldn't stand without a booster. This level is one of them.

It is not marked as heavy level, but it has two image levels.

Thanks to the daily bonus, I got through the first picture quickly. But on the second picture I was able to dissolve the jelly blockers, only the fish, which I could combine with a color candy, concentrated on everything possible, but did not dissolve the fish net. I had to use boosters to activate a fish with the paint bomb sucker, so that the resulting fish swarms dissolved the fish net. Unfortunately they didn't do that the first time, I needed 3 attempts until the net was dissolved. Then I had only one train left and used the wrapped lollipop to free the Sugarworms.

I'm sorry to say that it wasn't solvable for me without a booster. Even with 4 hours of free life from the treasure chests, I couldn't finish it without a booster.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?