🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

(ENDED) 🤯 Win gold in a brain teaser 🤯

PrettyBubbles
PrettyBubbles Posts: 22,701 Bubble Witch Moderator
edited February 2021 in Contests

Want to participate, but have no account? Then register here in 2 minutes!

Hi Jelly lovers!

@PrettyBubbles and @Elsa have had lots of fun😂 today trying to complete brain teasers that really get you thinking. 🤔

We asked Jenny if she could help us but she’s on the way outside to play in the snow. So please help us and let's see how well you do with this one!

💫 Prizes

5 of you that get the correct 4 answers will receive 30 Gold Bars 💰 added to their Jelly game!

💫 Here are the dilemmas:

A). During a visit to a mental asylum, a visitor asked the Director what the criteria is that defines if a patient should be institutionalized.

"Well," said the Director, "we fill up a bathtub 🛁 Then we offer a teaspoon, a teacup, and a bucket to the patient and ask the patient to empty the bathtub."

1. Would you use the spoon? 🥄

2. Would you use the teacup? 🍮

3. Would you use the bucket?

"Oh, I understand," said the visitor. "A normal person would choose the bucket, as it is larger than the spoon." 

Hmmm 🤔... what did the direct say?

B). A man is sitting in a pub feeling rather poor. He sees the man next to him pull a wad of £50 notes out of his wallet.

The poor man says, "I am willing to bet you all the money you have in your wallet that I can sing 🎶 a genuine song with a lady's name of your choice in it."

The rich man laughs and says, "Ok, how about my daughter's name, Joanna Armstrong-Miller?"

The rich man goes home poor. The poor man goes home rich.

What song did he sing? (tip is it's worldwide)

C). Imagine you are in a sinking rowboat surrounded by sharks 🐬🐋

How would you survive?

D). One snowy night 🌨 Sherlock Holmes was in his house sitting by a fire🔥 All of a sudden a snowball came crashing through his window, breaking it.

Holmes got up and looked out the window just in time to see three neighborhood kids who were brothers run around a corner. Their names were John Crimson, Mark Crimson and Paul Crimson.

The next day Holmes got a note on his door that read " ❓ Crimson. He broke your window."

Which of the three Crimson brothers should Sherlock Holmes question about the window?

Good luck guys 👍

The contest will run from the 18th January and close on the 1st February

Game terms and conditions can be found here.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?