🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

RC disappeared again

lj79
lj79 Posts: 13 Level 2

So the royal championship has disappeared on me again which is a shame bc it is the only candy crush game I play anymore and the only one I spend any money on. I buy the 24 lives every day. I have checked the internet connection, cleared the cache, made sure app was updated, went on and won a level in the game and still nothing

Answers

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 11,816 Level 2
    edited January 2021

廾𝗂 @lj79, welcome to the Community!

ℹ️ There are a few different scenarios when it comes to this matter.

1. In order to keep special features and Events & Challenges -such as the RC- accessible/available for all Players, you might have access to them some & other Players may not, or vice-versa. This is so that everyone gets to play as many features as is manageable.
    2. If an Event suddenly disappears before the timer has run out, you may have disconnected from your King or Facebook profile where the Event is visible. Make sure you're linked to your game by checking your progress in the main Map. If that's not correct, you might be offline or disconnected. You can find options to log out & log in to your King or Facebook player profile in the Settings menu of your game.
    3. In some rare cases, an Event might need to be removed due to technical issues. This might happen if King notices that a special Event is causing problems that affect players or the game overall.

🔺 With that in mind, make sure that your Game is updated to its latest version (that way you'll know what feat special features are available to you at a particular time).

• You can manually check if you have the latest version of the Game by visiting your App Store & seeing if the button next to your Game App shows 'Update'. See the links below to get more information on how to do this.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?