🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Help with getting royal championship on both devices please

Player4life
Player4life Posts: 2 Newbie

Hello and ty for your time and help in advance.I had been playing CCJelly on my samsung galaxy s5 but battery life isn't long any more bc of having it since it was first released.However I can't buy a good phone during these difficult times.Im able to play the Royal Championship on the my samsung but not on my new one.I saw I lady post the same thing except she said hers said "coming soon".I however have nothing at all involving the royal Championship appearing.Hopefully somebody can help.Bc I LOVE playing the championship but only can for 10 mins a shot on my samsung before battery dies.

Wishing you a happy and healthy one,Jax

Best Answer

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓

@Player4life Hi and welcome, The RC feature is a Test feature and is not always guaranteed to be in your game, It is given to groups of randomly selected people, so this just means your not in that group at present but you could be again in the future. It is also device specific so you can have it on one device but not on another. It can also be missing due to temporary problems

To make sure your getting the features available to you check your game is up to date and log out and restart your device , then log back in. regularly do this to keep your game as up to date as possible

Thank you

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓

@Player4life Hi and welcome, The RC feature is a Test feature and is not always guaranteed to be in your game, It is given to groups of randomly selected people, so this just means your not in that group at present but you could be again in the future. It is also device specific so you can have it on one device but not on another. It can also be missing due to temporary problems

To make sure your getting the features available to you check your game is up to date and log out and restart your device , then log back in. regularly do this to keep your game as up to date as possible

Thank you

• Player4life
    Player4life Posts: 2 Newbie

@Freddy_Falkner

Thank you so much for responding to me.I seriously appreciate you taking time out of your day for me.I had no idea the RC is selected at random and so I'm even more grateful to be able to play at all.I don't have a computer,tablet,or laptop.And I hope to be able to afford one soon bc after reading up I hear it's easier to play that way.But it would make life easier regardless to not have to pay staples to use there's.

By any chance do you know of any special tricks to get boosters or bars?? Thx again.Many blessings to u

Sincerely,Jax

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?