🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Where did they go?

Options
meda_lee
meda_lee Posts: 6 Level 2

Unfortunately I had to factory reset my phone and ended up getting a new phone. I had over 19 colorful balls I had four or five fishes and other numerous things that did not follow through when my phone reset. Please help me to get these back

Best Answer

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    edited January 2021 Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @meda_lee and welcome to Jelly community :)

Booster are saved locally on the device and not in King server, unlike progress and gold bars.

This means:

• If we delete, unistall and reinstall the game app, we'll delete the data where our boosters are saved, so boosters will be lost permanently, I'm afraid.
    • Boosters cannot be transferred between devices, so players are advised to use as many as possible on the old device, before picking up the progress in the game on the new one.

if you bought boosters you haven't used yet , you may ask for replacement by contacting Player Support directly from your game.(click cogwheel - button - "i" button - "purchases and gold bars" - scroll down and click "contact us". Fill in the form and send). Boosters won for free cannot be replaced as per King's terms and conditions.

I'm sorry you lost your inventory but hopefully you'll be able to build it up soon :)

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    edited January 2021 Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @meda_lee and welcome to Jelly community :)

Booster are saved locally on the device and not in King server, unlike progress and gold bars.

This means:

• If we delete, unistall and reinstall the game app, we'll delete the data where our boosters are saved, so boosters will be lost permanently, I'm afraid.
    • Boosters cannot be transferred between devices, so players are advised to use as many as possible on the old device, before picking up the progress in the game on the new one.

if you bought boosters you haven't used yet , you may ask for replacement by contacting Player Support directly from your game.(click cogwheel - button - "i" button - "purchases and gold bars" - scroll down and click "contact us". Fill in the form and send). Boosters won for free cannot be replaced as per King's terms and conditions.

I'm sorry you lost your inventory but hopefully you'll be able to build it up soon :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?