🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Level 2234 Candy Crush Jelly

MissMissy72
MissMissy72 Posts: 8 Level 2
edited January 2021 in Support

I’m having problem with the game not dropping down the monkey’s. This has happened 3 out of 5 times trying to get through the level. There is an obvious glitch and I don’t know how to contact support.

anyone able to help me?

Answers

• Sharon_Loose
    Sharon_Loose Posts: 1,900 Level 5
    edited January 2021

Hi there @MissMissy72 welcome to the jelly community. I just took a look at the level and I think you probably already have at least one monkling waiting to drop from the bottom of the 2nd board. You will need to clear the blockers on the right hand side of the board to allow them to come down. You won’t be taken back up to the 1st board until the monklings that are already made are down below the rope. When playing these levels try to make as many as the monklings as you can on the top board before you allow them to drop to the next board as it saves moves I will show you my 2 screenshots of the level that I just played. I made my 5th monkling with my last move that moved me on to the 2nd board. So then I just had to smash all the blockers with combos. I hope you can understand what I mean.

• NamTruong2001
    NamTruong2001 Posts: 4,229 Level 5

I think the problem is the camera. If monkling is stuck above one cupcake, the camera will move down so that you can't see that cupcake to drop monkling down. And, boom. You fail!

• MissMissy72

I have cleared all the blocks and it still hasn’t gone up to make more or drop down the monkey nor gone up. This didn’t happen every time. I have played this level about 15 times. I am going to keep trying to just get past it.

thank you

• MissMissy72

I went back and it did it again. I used the smashers to clear the remaining blocks and it still didn’t bring it down so I purchased the play on just to show you. 🤨 it’s now wasted 18 gold bars and lots of tools.

• Sharon_Loose

@MissMissy72 I will see if @Lola_Pop can help you but in the meantime if you pass the level maybe you could let me know. Sorry that you have wasted gold bars on this level. If you can also let us know what device you are playing on and your game ID number. You can find your ID on the sign in page under settings in the game by clicking on the king symbol at the top.

• MissMissy72

I play on my iPad

thank you for the help. I will wait to play until I hear back.

😃

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,016 Community Manager

Hello @MissMissy72 !

Thanks to your heads up, @Sharon_Loose , I've contacted our tech team to make sure the level had no glitch- they have tested it and it works fine. However, it's a very tricky level and they have some tips for you:

1. Try to create as many monkeys as possible on the first screen
    2. When you move to another screen, use boosters or create vertical striped candy so that the monkey fall down as quickly as it goes

Hope that helps, Jelly Crusher! 🤗

• MissMissy72

I got through. Thank you all for your help

• Sharon_Loose

@MissMissy72 glad to hear it 👍 well done

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?