🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Visiting a depressed community....?

Options
Lady_Sarina
Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5

G'day @QueenMia,

I find it a bit perturbing in this community!

It's hard to be encouraging in the main discussion page. After 2 pages I gave up and only made 1 reply of encouragement to a game expert, who seems to have a lot of patience and diplomacy, so well done to @Freddy_Falkner!

I certainly didn't feel comfortable in sharing any of the things I like about the RC and the main game either. I didn't want to add fuel to the fire, which is beyond a bonfire now and more like a volcanic eruption lol

I thought the Hub was in need of a shake up but this is a whole new level. This goes beyond frustration and confusion! The tone is straight out anger and desperation. I looked, hard, for positives but really almost totally, came up empty.

I had understood,previously, a lot of complaints regarding RC but after playing today, thought I'd come and say what I liked about the changes I'd noticed. Not a chance! I'm not putting myself in the path of that voluntarily!

So here I am in this section because it's the safest. Gosh, I can't even formulate what I was going to say.! That could be a first for me lol

this feels like a community, totally and only based on feedback. None of it good and it's all over the place in every sector.

So my question is: is there anything I can do to help in making this a less angry place to have "a cool adventure " when visiting?

Answers

• Lady_Sarina
    Options

@Xarly

Maybe this question might need you bro.

Coz its so heavy duty!

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,790 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello dear Channie!

I had to laugh at your title, but it's pretty tough. Who knows whether it will be accepted that way. Sure I agree with you. I like to pass it on. @Lola_Pop is too constant for Candy Jelly. I hope you will get an answer then.

Good luck

• hechicerilla
    hechicerilla Posts: 10,353 Legend
    Options

Hello 👋

I guess being the support section, you find all the complaints and problems from the players.

So it seems like a depressed community 😂😂😂

• Lady_Sarina
    Options

Gday Chickie,

Just take a wander around lol

• Lady_Sarina
    Options

G'Day Everyone,

I apologise if I came across as too tough but every time I visit my Jelly Community, I'm struck by how many pages there are of complaints and angry and frustrated the "tone" is :0(

There's literally only a few discussions to be active in, no competitions, not a single counting game (don't get me wrong, those are not for me but you get the comparison right lol)

There is a support section yes but the main community discussion page feels like it is a support and feedback section lol

After vising other communities here, I just wanted to lighten the atmosphere, talk about the main board a little not just RC and contribute to a warmer tone lol

@Lola_Pop what do you think? Would I be able to help with a competition or any other suggestions 😂😂

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,790 Sweet Legend
    Options

@channie8

Dear Channie, thank you for your question. I am sure that maybe you could help. But this is not currently the focus. The CMs are currently working very hard on the changes that should come. I could imagine that you might then be able to work with a moderator. I could well imagine that the new moderators might need help. First wait. You are welcome to ask a moderator for the game Jelly.

What do you make of it?😎

• Lady_Sarina
    Options

G'day @Spinnifix ,

"keep doing what you're doing" lol

Just doing as asked lol

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?