1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Level 4355

NamTruong2001
NamTruong2001 Posts: 4,226 Level 5

Ok I give up! Impossible.

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@NamTruong2001 Hi Again, Keep going you will eventually pass this you always do. hope @DieOmimi information was helpful to you. .You never know maybe the game studio will amend the level

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,347 Friends Moderator

thanks for tagging me @Freddy_Falkner

@NamTruong2001 level 4355 also caused me difficulties. It is not classified as a difficult level, but collecting 8 Monklings and eliminating many blockers I found quite difficult. I tried it without a booster, it didn't work. 

I was lucky and was able to make some special candies and combine them with fish. This has eliminated many blockers. Unfortunately, too few orange candies came, so I couldn't collect enough Monklings to pass the level without a booster. I therefore decided to use 2 striped and one wrapped lollipops. I don't know how many more attempts it would have taken to pass the level without a booster. Since I had some good combinations, I wanted to finish the level with the boosters. In other attempts I did not have a good board nor could I create helpful combinations. 

I wish you a good board and helpful moves for special combinations for your further attempts. I hope you will make it. But it takes a lot of patience.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?