🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Bug on level 1611

Options
DanStefanko
DanStefanko Posts: 4 Newbie

This is the second time it happened, after getting both orange fish the game does not give me the progress. Attached screen shot shows issue.

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@DanStefanko Hi and welcome, will tag the Jelly Game experts to see if they can help you with this or check the level. @Sharon_Loose @DeepshikhaSharan

Thank you

• Sharon_Loose
    Sharon_Loose Posts: 1,900 Level 5
    Options

Hi @DanStefanko welcome to the community, I have just been down and played the level, I had absolutely no problem on my 3 attempts at playing the level, each time I collected both fish and the monkling appeared. I can see from your screenshot that although you have cleared both plants and the fish that your meter hasn’t filled up to give you the monkling. Have you checked to see if your app is up to date, tried restarting your phone (if that’s what you play on) etc. If you still aren’t getting the monkling appear then could you email ‘support’ either by clicking on the contact us link at the bottom of the page or direct from the app. They will want to know what device you play on and your King ID which can be found under the King header on the log in page of the app under setting, just click on king to reveal it. They may find your screenshot handy in this instance too. If you are still having problems please come back here and let us know. Good luck.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?